Saturday, May 10, 2014

Transferable Skills

So I hate my day job, and most people do, but I am grateful for the transferable skills I can apply to doing the awesomeness that is Borg Queen. During the day I work as an interior designer which basically involves me designing kitchen's and bathrooms for fussy middle aged women and helping solve the dilemma of which shade of beige they should paint their walls. Ugh.

However the bright side to this is that I've got some wicked design skills and software that I can transfer over to doing much cooler things like designing sets for my next music video as seen below. Behold the psychiatrist's office that is yet another carefully crafted symbol of what goes on in my mind as I have conversations with myself as a form of my own inner cognitive behavioral therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment