Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Live On The Air

On April 30th I had the pleasure of being a guest on Radio Alicia CJSF 90.1FM hosted by Oswaldo Perez Cabrera. I performed 4 songs live throughout the show and was interviewed about my new album Sex, Drugs & Shiny Brass Poles. Here's the show in it's entirety.




The part featuring me begins on the player below at the 7:44 mark.




I continue my interview and performing some more music at 00:01 below




I start another live performance at 18:12 on the player below, but stay tuned until the end of the show because they do play more of my album throughout.



Signing a poster for my gracious host Oswaldo Perez Cabrera

Belting out my favorite song off the album Hedonist
Don't forget that you can purchase physical copies of the album from my store on the OFFICIAL BORG QUEEN WEBSITE, but since I'm feeling generous I am currently offering a 4 FREE SONG digital download. Just click on the image below and you will be directed to the page. Enter your email and have the music delivered instantly to your inbox.

 4 FREE SONGS





No comments:

Post a Comment