Thursday, April 6, 2017

Borg Queen LIVE: Preview

Mistakes are a good thing. Considering we seldom nail it on the first try, mistakes are our greatest teachers. Overall, I was super happy with my first live Borg Queen show. There were some logistical things that I would handle differently like making sure there was some place to set up for merch and having a designated merch table attendant. I'm so grateful that my back up performers Benny, Nash and Spencer stepped up to the plate and helped my stagehand Dan prep, set up and tear down the stage set up. Next time, I'm delegating it ahead of time so I'm not stuck backstage trying to change my costume and makeup while telling everyone what to do. Next time I film a live show I'm going to make sure that I have 2 cameras going to capture more angles so those of you who missed the show get a really great video experience. So, we live and learn but overall, I'm happy and grateful for the experience I had. Below is a teaser of some of the live show footage. I'm sending out the real thing in a couple days on my mailing list so be sure to sign up here https://www.borg-queen-music.com/mailing-list-signup

 

No comments:

Post a Comment